- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Assistant breeder
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- 'We'd like to be importing about 200 containers of Ethiopian Hass avocados within 4 or 5 years"
- Kenyan traders are painting avocados to dupe consumers
- South Africa and Tanzania meet on avocado imports
- Avocados become entrenched in South Africans’ shopping baskets
- South Africa’s largest private banana ripening facility
Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
Position: Territory Manager
Company: CORE International Trading Corporation/ecoSolv Technologies
Location: Fully Remote, Brazil/South America
Job Description & Duties: CORE International Trading Corp. is the exclusive distributor for ecoSolv Technologies in South America. ecoSolv Technologies aims at supplying revolutionary innovations for improving water quality and water conservation efforts in South America.
CORE is seeking a Territory Manager to join our highly motivated team to increase awareness and our customer base in South America, with a focus on Brazil. The Territory Manager will engage with colleagues around the world to help build brand awareness and introduce ecoSolv to governments, corporate and local farms. They will be tasked with growing the customer database in this region, building and securing relationships with potential customers and arranging Zoom meetings where the owner/inventor of ecoSolv will explain the benefits of the technology and address customer’s questions and concerns.
The right individual for this job will be very self-motivated, organized and have excellent communication and customer service skills. Applicants must have vast knowledge of agricultural marketplace, fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, have access to email/phone, and have a passion for water conservation. Experience in sales is preferred, but not required.
Pay: Commission-based, expenses reimbursed.
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org