- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
- Senior Technical Lead - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- General Manager - Buswa, Uganda
- Head Grower - Jordan (ON) Canada
- KAM DE/AT/IT/BE/NL - Valencia, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
Junior Account Manager
Valoya is on a mission to improve the production of food and medicines for the growing global population. We do so by creating the market’s most advanced horticultural LED lights that enable farmers to produce more yields and plant researchers to develop new, better performing crop varieties. We are research driven and through our plant biology R&D efforts have developed finely balanced light spectra that illuminate the growth chambers, greenhouses and indoor farms of agricultural companies, universities and research institutes in over 50 countries. Our LED technology is proprietary, and it is protected with over 100 international patents. The company was founded in 2009 and has personnel in Finland, Italy, Germany and the United States. Valoya’s headquarters are in Helsinki.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our European sales team.
You are self-driven and comfortable working from the home office, while traveling and customer meetings are part of your weekly tasks. You are a hands-on person with experience in working with different cultures. In the past you have worked with customers from universities, research institutes and greenhouse growers. You have knowledge in horticulture and experience in technical solution sales.
Your daily working language will be English. The work contains the following areas of responsibility:
- Managing named direct customer contacts
- Developing distribution business in named areas from Europe primarily and Middle East and Asia possibly
- Providing support to resellers and direct customers:
- Light plans, using Valoya’s proprietary light planning technology
- Technical support together with Valoya Technical team
- Plant R&D support together with Valoya Biologists
- Onsite support
- Develop new business segments
- Take part in fairs and events
- Experience in sales, technical sales, solution sales
- Knowledge of the horticulture market segment
- Excellent English language skills; German, French and other languages are a plus
- Driver's license is needed for traveling
To succeed in the Junior Account Manager role at Valoya, you need to be a European resident, permanently living in any Central European country. You have an educational background of at least a Bachelor's degree and you have worked with horticulture companies, growers or manufacturers of horticulture related products.
We offer you an opportunity to be part of a quickly growing company. Our work environment is demanding, dynamic and flexible and our team is diverse, international and highly skilled.
Please send your application and CV with your salary request to email@example.com.
Please send your application promptly as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. You can find more information on Valoya at www.valoya.com.