- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- International Operations and Research Manager Blueberries
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: CGA learns that state port authority is broke due to corruption
- Australia: Avocado prices plummet due to oversupply
- California strawberries start transition to Oxnard
- Auckland warehouse fire destroys 35,000 cartons of bananas
- Number of container ships waiting for berthing at Southern California ports reached record before falling slightly
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales & Logistics Supervisor - Australia
Sales & Logistics Supervisor
CherryHill Orchards began in 1940 when George Riseborough planted his first cherry trees in Victoria’s fertile Yarra Valley. Almost 80 years later, the Riseborough family still proudly carries on this cherry growing tradition with diligence and passion to produce Australia’s finest cherries. Today, CherryHill Orchards is one of the leading fresh cherry producers, with established orchards in a range of climatic regions including the Yarra Valley, the Murray Valley and the Victorian Highlands, to provide a longer cherry season and exceptional fresh cherries. We prioritise freshness through our distribution network from our state-of-the-art packing facility in the Yarra Valley, through to our trusted retail and wholesale partners.
About the role:
As part of the CherryHill Orchards team and reporting to the Head of Sales, you will assist in driving the company’s Sales and Marketing Strategy.
This key role supports the growth and development of our international and domestic customer base, matching our high-quality fresh cherry supply to the demand of our customers through strategic planning and scheduling.
Critical tasks to the success of this role are logistics scheduling, demand planning and forecasting, procurement, relationship management, data analysis and liaising with the finance team. A sound understanding of order creation, invoicing and data entry is required to train in-season staff that handle these functions. This ensures a seamless approach from the packing shed through to the finance function.
You are eager to learn all aspects of our business, bring a skilled approach and want to develop as part of a high functioning team. You believe in timely, accurate and professional communications in your work. Having a strong customer focus mindset will ensure you enjoy the outcomes, achievements and efficiencies you bring to our business. Helping others and being a team player is important to you, but you are also able to work independently when the pace picks up.
Proven experience in sales as a coordinator or other administrative positions will be highly regarded.
The site address is Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream 3770.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org