- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- International Operations and Research Manager Blueberries
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: CGA learns that state port authority is broke due to corruption
- Australia: Avocado prices plummet due to oversupply
- California strawberries start transition to Oxnard
- Auckland warehouse fire destroys 35,000 cartons of bananas
- Number of container ships waiting for berthing at Southern California ports reached record before falling slightly
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Account Manager - Groningen, The Netherlands
Hello. We are GROWFOAM®.
Job offer for an Account Manager (he/she/they).
Are you available for 32-40 hours a week? Are you accurate, structured and do you want to develop our client portfolio further, as well as acquiring new clients? Do you want to contribute to a better future by introducing a unique and sustainable product, focused on the fast-growing vertical farming and hydroponics sector? Do you like having the freedom to take action, but also take responsibility for reaching challenging targets? Are you a qualified sparring partner for our clients, who’s able to support them cultivation-wise and with implementing our GROWFOAM® substrates in their growing system? Well, you might just be the person we’re looking for!
At GROWFOAM®, we develop and produce unique, clean and fully biodegradable foam substrates. Due to the sustainable, sterile and innovative applications of our substrates, we attract a lot of attention from growers in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The people at GROWFOAM® believe reducing waste is key to keeping the Earth alive for future generations. We want food to be safe and for there to be enough of it for everyone.
We help growers to grow greener, safer and faster.
Ok. Sounds good. But what does your work involve?
- Acquiring new clients and accompanying them as they test GROWFOAM® products, both digitally and
- Implementing GROWFOAM® products at our clients’ locations, when required in cooperation with our R&D and production teams.
- Process orders and follow up on production, shipping and billing.
- Product development.
- Participation in trade fairs, both online and physically, in The Netherlands and all over the world.
- Everything else that is needed to make GROWFOAM® even more successful.
- You are an independent, structured and solution- & goal-oriented worker.
- You have a passion for green business, sustainability and cultivation technology.
- Office 365 and CRM systems are no stranger to you.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English. Or both. Either way, speaking and writing Dutch at an intermediate level could come in handy.
- You are fun to work with. Whiners are discouraged from
What can you expect from GROWFOAM®?
- Lots of freedom and independence.
- A growing and ambitious group where you can further expand your role as GROWFOAM® grows in the years to come.
- A place in a team of about 30 people with diverse backgrounds, knowledge and experience, where everyone matters.
- 27 days off, in addition to (Dutch) national holidays.
- A good pension with Nationale Nederlanden.
- A competitive salary with a bonus scheme based on sales targets. Plus a company car.
Sounds good, right?
We’d like to receive your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentioning ‘application for Account Manager’ in the subject line is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions, please contact our Chief Commercial Officer - Niels Steenvoorden - on +31612513482. More info can also be found on our website: www.growfoam.ag