- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Junior/Senior Agronomist for Italy and abroad
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Civil unrest brings Durban harbour and cold stores to a standstill
- South Africa: Citrus farms pull the brake on harvesting & packing as anarchy continues
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW AVOCADOS
- California drought causing multi-layered effects
- Corrugated box makers in trouble as Himachal government switches to plastic trays
Top 5 -last month
Commercial Manager - Europe
Commercial Manager - EMEnA Region
Our European headquarters are in Aznalcázar, Spain (near Seville), however, this position can be located anywhere in Europe.
To apply, please go to:
Fall Creek is creating a world with better blueberries through its friendly, collaborative team spread across the globe. To help us accomplish this, we are seeking a qualified Commercial Manager.
What you'll do at Fall Creek
- Collaborates with the Commercial Director and regional Director to develop the regional commercial strategy that is in line with the global strategy. Responsible for managing all sales in the assigned region.
- Oversees commercial key account relationships to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Executes activities with results measured against the commercial plan and holds the customer service and sales and grower support team accountable for achieving goals.
- Oversees execution and administration of company IP licensing strategies in the territory in coordination with the Intellectual Property department.
- Responsible for managing the sale, demand, and crop forecasts and collaborates with Regional Director, Planning Manager, and production department to accurately forecast inventory deployment.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers, industry influencers and key industry representatives. Gathers information on competitors, customers, and trends and makes recommendations to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Supervises employee(s) on a daily basis. This includes goal setting, training and development and addressing both positive and negative performance issues. Coaches and develops employees to improve job performance when appropriate. Ensures that performance discussions are completed in a timely manner. Establishes and maintains good morale, motivation, and recognition of accomplishments.
What you bring to Fall Creek:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, horticulture or related field.
- Requires 10+ years of commercial management experience preferably in the fresh produce industry.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a supervisory or management position in a commercial environment with proven ability to manage, develop and mentor staff.
- Language skills in English and Spanish.
- Experience with planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Requires a proven track record of developing strategy and executing a commercial plan with an understanding of the global market, preferably with fruit or ornamental crops.
- Requires an understanding of intellectual property and royalty administration.
Who is Fall Creek?
We’re a US-based company with a keen focus on blueberry genetics, plants, and grower support delivered to the world’s premier blueberry growers. From our humble beginnings in Lowell, Oregon more than 40 years ago, we now also have wholly-owned nurseries in Mexico, Peru, and Spain. Additionally, we have built a global team of the finest breeders, researchers, propagators and nursery professionals, grower support technicians, sales and customer service experts and more. We’re a deeply-planted link in a global chain, ready to serve our customers and our industry throughout North, Central, and South America, Greater Europe, and Africa. Our mission is to serve the growers and to support the blueberry industry, helping to ensure growers maximize success through our delivery of the best genetics and plants, technical know-how and global market intelligence. To fulfill our mission, we focus on cultivating exceptional plants, building strong relationships and providing responsive customer service. This is all part of how we’re helping to build A World with Better Blueberries™.