- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Junior/Senior Agronomist for Italy and abroad
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Civil unrest brings Durban harbour and cold stores to a standstill
- South Africa: Citrus farms pull the brake on harvesting & packing as anarchy continues
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW AVOCADOS
- California drought causing multi-layered effects
- Corrugated box makers in trouble as Himachal government switches to plastic trays
Top 5 -last month
Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
Position Title: Lead Grower
Salary: Commensurate with Experience or education
Fresh2o Growers, Inc. operates in a 12-acre greenhouse located in Stevensburg, Virginia. This innovative and industry leading family-owned business is expanding rapidly and looking for a full-time grower to help manage the growing and production operations. The position offers excellent opportunity for growth and personal development.
The lead grower will take full responsibility in growing organic head lettuce and leafy greens in our hydroponics growing system from seed to harvest stage. This includes, but is not limited to, organic methods of pest management, fertilization, irrigation, and climate monitoring. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in research and development of new growing techniques and can lead the way in continuous development of FresH2O.
- Recognize plant stresses and pest and act accordingly.
- Monitoring and regulating climate control.
- Continuous development of new varieties
- Develop and adjust climate strategies.
- Manage the growing department in compliance with food safety protocols.
- Manage the growing department in compliance with organic produce production procedures.
- Keep accurate records of pest control and fertilizer applications.
- Develop and execute organic IPM protocols.
- General greenhouse experience required.
- Formal education in agriculture or horticulture science.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Has the ability to be present on weekends as needed.
- Willingness to learn and grow in the position.
- Functional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Has strong organizational skills.
- Work in harmony with company owners and management.
- Has the ability to prioritize daily tasks.
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
Fresh2o Growers, Inc.
19315 Carrico Mills Rd.
Stevensburg, VA 22741
Please send resume to: Info@fresh2ogrowers.com