- CEO - Australia
- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Divisional Sales Manager - Canada
- Specialist meerlagenteelt / vertical farming - De Kwakel
- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Experienced Cultivation Manager - Italy
This innovative company focuses on grafting to improve crops for both professional horticulture and private individuals. It started in the last century in Italy, but the company is now active all over the world. Stone wool is becoming an increasingly important growing medium.
Therefore a search is being made for a
Experienced cultivation manager of young plants on stone wool, based in Italy
Last century, this company started in Italy on the basis of innovative techniques and with the latest scientific insights with the large-scale production of grafted plants (vegetables, fruits, herbs) for various customers; from professional horticulture to the private market. The company is now successful worldwide, from Europe to the Americas, delivering more than a billion grafted plants annually. This is done at modern production locations all over the world.
At the headquarters in Italy, intense work is currently being carried out on the construction of a very modern greenhouse complex. The company is a reliable partner for customers and committed itself to sustainable production. Through optimal, certified and controlled production, the company guarantees the best quality of the plants produced and delivered.
This is a new position within the company and with the cultivation of young plants on rock wool buyers will be offered new opportunities. The wanted candidate works from the head office in Italy and focuses on the cultivation of young plants on stone wool (Rockwool). In addition, he or she will support production locations worldwide with the introduction and further roll-out of this cultivation medium. This means a lot of travel and visits to support and advise the local production staff, including the chief responsible on site, on the successful introduction and use of stone wool. The wanted candidate will work approximately 70% of his or her time at the permanent location in central Italy and the other 30% will be on the road to the various production locations worldwide.
The wanted candidate is aware of the large-scale production of grafted vegetable plants. The cultivation on stone wool holds no secrets for him or her. Extensive experience and knowledge in the field of cultivation and stone wool is required for this position. He or she also has no problem with sometimes different cultures and backgrounds, adapts quickly and successfully and ensures that the further roll-out of stone wool proceeds successfully and as planned. Part of this position is regular visits to relevant and interesting trade fairs and symposiums.
In addition, he or she keeps abreast of new developments, techniques and insights that may be important or interesting for their own company or position. An excellent command of English is required for this internationally oriented work. Given the location of some production locations, mastery of Spanish in particular is a clear advantage. Fluency in Italian can also be useful.
A responsible and versatile position at a prominent and very successful company based in central Italy awaits the right candidate. In addition to a lot of knowledge and experience with the cultivation of young plants on stone wool, the right candidate has no problems with traveling and working with colleagues in sometimes completely different cultures and with different backgrounds. The terms of employment, including assistance with a relocation to Central Italy, are appropriate for this position.
Do you meet the requirements, do you think Italy is a beautiful country to live in and do you see the whole world as your field of work? Then respond immediately!