- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Polish apple trees hardly affected by recent frost
- Market wonders whether Zeder has been approached to sell Capespan, The Logistics Group
- Dazzle apples celebrate big launch in China
- Converting plane passenger cabins into salad bars
- "Fruit on our farm is extremely early and our lemon harvest was completed by week 12"
Top 5 -last week
- Greenhouse grown cherries give Washington grower a head start
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- It's official: South Africa's grape crop breaks previous record
- Mucci Farms launches mushroom collection and presents new sustainable packaging options
- New pigmented orange varieties allow for year-round red orange promotions
Top 5 -last month
Full Time Sales Representative - New York, Pennsylvania, Maine & Connecticut, USA
Job Type: Full Time Sales Representative
Location: New York, Pennsylvania, Maine & Connecticut
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, this position will be responsible for the marketing, sales and promotion of Provide Agro Corporation equipment (PAC). This position will cover the territories of New York, Pennsylvania, Maine and Connecticut states.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise to our customers, maintain and grow our customer base and gather market intelligence.
Our core activities include the production and installation of Packhouse Equipment and an assortment of diverse Field Equipment.
Provide Agro Corp. is part of N. M. Bartlett Inc., which has been in business since 1912.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Provide technical knowledge in the application of Field and Packhouse Equipment.
- Knowledge of fruit and vegetable processing would be an asset.
- Effectively develop and leverage existing customer relationships, as well as achieve new business goals of sales growth within a territory.
- Resolve customer issues to maintain high levels of satisfaction.
- Compile market intelligence and identify potential projects.
- Represent the Company within the business community and industry Associations.
- Promote Provide Agro Corp. products in a positive and professional manner.
- Travel to visit customers, with overnight travel when required.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the growing and harvesting cycle of the fruit and vegetable market.
- Professional sales experience.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong analytic and computer skills.
- Proven ability to set objectives and work independently.
- Flexibility and initiative to take on new tasks.
- Technical experience in large processing equipment and related food or farm processing industry experience would be an asset.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
At Provide Agro Corporation we believe our employees play a key role in the Company's success and future growth. PAC has a competitive compensation program.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: TAiello@bartlett.ca