- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
- Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Assistant Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- Southern Exposure wraps up successful in-person event
- T&G Global set for first commercial crop of new super-sized, blueberries
- Reemoon officially installs its first kiwifruit sorting line in South America
- AppHarvest acquires Root AI and its robotic harvester
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
HEAD OF SALES - USA
Location: LA, California
A new opportunity has arisen to join an advanced, fully integrated cold chain company, operating from Farm-to-Retail. This global organisation have recently opened new entities around the world, focusing on farm level procurement, logistics & allied services.
With a growing network and customer base, the business is now looking to take the next step in their growth and target the US market, employing a Senior Sales Professional to build and deliver the business plan, bring on board new customers and develop a successful operation in the US.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for initiating and developing a business plan alongside the CEO to grow the sales to the US market. The focus will be to target the retail and wholesale market across the US. You will fully manage and grow all customer relationships, offering a range of fruits from various global locations. The position reports to the CEO of the USA.
- A strong background in selling fruit products to the US market (either retail or wholesale)
- Previously operated at a senior level, ideally managing teams (not essential)
- You have strong knowledge of fruits such as apples, pears, kiwi, citrus or berries
- You have previously set up a new business and have experience winning new customers
- You are based in the LA area or are willing to relocate
- Open to initially working from home with medium-long term plans of setting up an office
- You will have current connections in the retail/wholesale market
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and the willingness to take risks
- Available to start by end of March/April 2021
This is a permanent, senior position. Candidates will be expected to work-from-home in the short term. The plan will be to set up an office in the LA area, and we expect candidates to currently be based there or are willing to relocate.
First stage telephone interviews will be conducted in early March, with in person interviews at second stage in LA, around mid- March. Expected start date end of March / early April 2021.
To apply for the position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org