- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
MEET GREENPATH FOOD
GreenPath Food links customers who care about good food, and small farms that care about good growing. By promoting regenerative agricultural practices and managing a vertically integrated supply chain, GreenPath Food’s mission is to bring sustainable food products to global customers, while helping grow sustainable farms and livelihoods for our Partner Farms. The heart of our grower base is in Ethiopia, and we are developing supply from Tanzania, Egypt and other countries across Africa.
With a growing team, farmer network, and customer base, we're on the lookout for supremely capable talent to help look after our customers and grow the business we do with them.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Leading our commercial function, you will be responsible for overseeing and growing our sales and financial performance. In this role, you will directly manage a growing team and be responsible for a network of sales partners in Germany, the UK, EU and beyond. We will be looking for you to be confident in increasing our revenue ten-fold in the next three years, through a blend of retail and specialty wholesale sales, as well as strengthening our brand. The position reports to the Managing Director.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE
- You will delight the clients you look after, offering them great service, operational excellence and a clear view on the future of the market
- You will deliver on your systems-mindset, making sure customer service protocols are market-leading and ready to grow as fast as we are
- You will bring a wide network of sales partners, particularly across the EU, and you will develop this network, and add relationships with farmers across Africa
- You will pre-sell our range of products, across our internal and external network, capturing a strategic balance between retail and wholesale clients
- You will formalise new sourcing relationship with growers who prioritise the environment, and their social commitments, across Africa
- You will collaborate with our Production teams to determine the annual production and sales plan, optimising our growing to meet customer demand
- You will coach and support your team, warmly challenging them to better serve our customers and continue their professional development
- You will actively contribute to the overall management and strategy of the company, as a key member of the leadership team
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU
- You have over five years of professional experience, including over three years experience in selling fresh produce
- You have international experience, whether in buying from, selling to or living outside of the UK
- You have some experience in or working with a retail business, and are clear on the importance of brand in food
- You have previously managed critical business compliance, for example contracts or certifications
- You are excited by businesses that do things differently and are through-and-through aligned with the unique aspects of our business
- Extending the reach of regenerative agriculture
- Linking small-scale farms to sustainable markets
- Joining a start-up which is ambitious and fast-growing
TERM AND LOCATION
This is a permanent, leadership position. Candidates will be expected to work-from-home. We anticipate the successful candidate will be based in the UK or Netherlands. Candidates in the UK will have the opportunity to work in-person with other employees. Expenses-paid travel to Ethiopia (twice yearly), to Fruit Logistica and to Fruit Attraction are part of the expectations of the role.
For more information please contact our retained Consultant Aidan Goodall at FMCG Selection on 01943 667280 or email email@example.com. All third party or direct applications with be redirected to FMCG Selection.