- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greenhouse Product Development Specialist - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
Greenhouse Product Development Specialist
Are you interested in a Greenhouse Product Development Specialist Position; providing technical support & evaluating trials? Do you have experience in Agriculture? If so, apply for this full-time position!
The vacancy for a Greenhouse Product Development Specialist at Rijk Zwaan Canada Ltd
The Product Development Specialist is responsible for working within the team to develop Rijk Zwaan seed varieties & business in Ontario Canada. Within this role, you are responsible for assistance in managing of internal tomato trials (breeder & semi commercial trials) including collection and reporting of data and evaluations, crop registration, shelf life studies. Also Product Development support to our customers.
We are seeking a Product Development Specialist with the following qualifications:
- BS, or higher in Agriculture, Agronomy, Horticulture, or related field
- Experience in agriculture, seed business or production is a plus.
- Strong interest in product knowledge
- Ability to develop good long term industry relationships
Furthermore, you are a team player with strong communication and organization skills. You are pro-active in making suggestions for business opportunities and like challenges. Being an independent person with self-starting attitude is crucial for that position.
What can you expect from us?
As Greenhouse Product Development Specialist, you will be part of the North America Greenhouse team responsible for the complete greenhouse market in North America. Besides an enjoyable job involving contact with colleagues from various different departments and countries, we are happy to offer you:
- Excellent full benefits, which includes Health, Dental and Group Pension Plan
- Various training courses and opportunities through our very own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- The freedom to take the initiative and work on your own development
- A good working atmosphere
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan Canada with headquarters in Leamington Ontario is one of the subsidiaries from where we support all greenhouse related activities in North America.
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position, we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Please upload your resume and cover letter to:
You can address your cover letter to Loretta Brown, Office Manager. If you experience trouble with the link, please contact Loretta Brown for assistance at L.email@example.com.
Our human resources department will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.