- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -last week
- First Tanzanian Hass avocados arrive in the Netherlands
- “The grape losses in Chile are far greater than originally expected”
- US import logistics chain collapses
- Recyclable and biodegradable plastic produce pouches that don’t compromise clarity or strength
- PMA announces in-person Fresh Summit in New Orleans
Top 5 -last month
Back-office assistant - Barendrecht, The Netherlands
Hoofdman-Roodzant B.V., part of Olympic Food Group B.V., is a market specialist with the ability to supply all the fruit and vegetables that the Russian and Eastern European markets need.
With experience dating back to 1968, Hoofdman-Roodzant has built up a reliable network. We know the Russian and Eastern European markets through and through, we know exactly what is going on and anticipate immediately. We are a growing company with a team of national and international colleagues.
To ensure that the entire process from supplier to customer runs smoothly administratively, logistically and communicatively, we are looking to recruit an experienced
32-40 hours per week
In this varied position, you and two colleagues from the back-office are the focal point of our cross-trading. With our direct shipments by container, we deliver to the customer directly from the country of origin. You take care of the logistics process from start to finish, you are continuously informed of the status of the deliveries for your customers and ensure that they run efficiently and correctly. Because of our sales market, you can communicate well in Russian and English.
A selection of the tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and organising the transport of containers from the supplier to the customer
- Taking care of export and customs documents
- Correct administrative processing in our planning system
- Point of contact about the logistics process for suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Senior secondary vocational 4 education or equivalent ability
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of and experience with customs and international transport regulations and legislation
- Good oral and written command of the Russian and English language
- You are enterprising, meticulous and can keep a good overview in a hectic job
- Working in an international environment within an informal company culture with short communication lines. Our company is growing, dynamic and offers excellent opportunities to develop your talents.
- A varied job with a lot of responsibility in a motivated team
- A competitive salary
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com for the attention of Saskia Basters before 19 February 2021. For more information or questions, please call +31 (0)180 646200.
Additional information about Hoofdman-Roodzant B.V. can be found on our website https://hoofdman-roodzant.nl/en/
No agencies, please.