- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Farm Manager - Ethiopia
FLORIUS IS HIRING
Florius is a leading floriculture company, growing beautiful crops that originate out of the company’s own breeding activities. Our mission is delivering premium quality summer flowers all over the world.
Our flowers are cultivated in Kenya, Ethiopia and Colombia according to the highest international standards. Respect for people and the environment, combined with an ongoing emphasis on sustainability, will always be a priority. We are continuously focused on innovation and growth.
For one of the farms in Ethiopia we are looking for a:
As farm manager, you are responsible for all day-to-day farming activities such as production, irrigation, harvest, post-harvest, pest management and human resource management. You report to the managing director.
- Is a ‘cross-cultural people manager’
- Is fluent in English
- Has a flexible and no-nonsense working approach
- Has experience in growing horticulture crops or related education
- Is willing to work and live in Ethiopia
- An independent job with a wide range of responsibilities.
- An extensive ‘on the job’ training program
- Work in an ambitious organisation.
- A competitive employment package, including housing.
To apply for the job as a farm manager please send an email with your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
For questions regarding this position, please contact Ms. Dorita Park,
+31 (0)485 470080 ( www.floriusflowers.com)