- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Job Title: Sales Manager / Director
Designation: West Coast primary / US
Reporting to: To General Manager
Flamingo Holland is a full subsidiary of van den Bos Flowerbulbs. Flamingo started operations on the West Coast in 1984 with sales of Flowerbulbs to professional Flower growers. In the last 15 years Sales have shifted from Cut flower production more to potted plant growers by partnering with several breeding companies and extending their product lines.
Primary Objective: To take a leading role in developing sales with current and new customers. As well as taking a lead in communication with vendors, breeders, and producers.
- Direct responsibility for sales to current list of wholesale nurseries
- Manage and develop multi region opportunities for new sales prospects and further developing programs at box stores
- Working with current breeders and continue to develop their lines and genetics
- Working with current administrative and sales team to come up with strategic planning and actions
- Prepare sales projections and prognosis for the potted products
- Manage and oversee logistics of tissue culture material coming from different production facilities
- Self-driven and motivated person.
- Background or experience in plant sales or greenhouse cultivation is preferred
- Has great organizational skills and has attention to detail
- Proven ability to teach in a team environment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop and implement processes to improve efficiency
- Team player
- Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Ability to travel 30%
- Intermediate computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel. Our ERP system at the office is Dynamics Nav.
Reporting to: Robin van der Schaaf (GM)
Pay: To be determined and decided upon qualification of applicant. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k match.
To Apply: email@example.com