- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Administrator - Europe Division
Sales Administrator - Europe Division
Location: Europe (anywhere within)
We are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have 8 divisions worldwide that handle fruits & vegetables across 65+ countries. Our company has been featured three times in the INC 5000’s annual list of fastest growing companies (2017 Inc 5000 #923, 2019 Inc 5000 #1587 & 2020 Inc 5000 #1899)!
When you join Terra Exports, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are disrupting the global fresh produce industry. But working at Terra Exports is about more than being disrupters. It’s about having a say in and improving the process. We start at the ground level – literally – with the growth of the product at the farm level, and we manage the process all the way up through distribution channels, up into the end user, the consumer.
We pride ourselves on our products arriving fresh and damage free and we’re there every step of the way, working alongside our suppliers and customers who share in our common goal.
Watch our team video here: https://youtu.be/ArggXExh0EM
To expand our commercial team in Europe, we are currently looking for a Sales Administrator.
- The Sales Administrator is a support role for our European Sales Team. This role will support the sales team by coordinating between sales, customers, vendors, shipping/transport companies, and operations.
- Russian language speakers highly encouraged to apply, due to our growth into Russian speaking markets!
- You must be a culture fit for our company, this is extremely important:
o Be self-motivated.
o Provide excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
o Take quick-action!
o Be a team-player.
o Understand how important reputation is in this industry.
o Treat everyone with respect and empathy - don’t be an asshole!
- Answer phones and emails in a timely and prompt manner.
- Ensure that all accounts have a satisfactory completion of orders.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of our product lines.
- Provide assistance and support to the EU sales team by processing invoices, credits, returns, faxes and emails.
- Provide general support to the sales team by answering phones, processing orders, booking ground, ocean, and air transportation other administrative support as needed.
- Check orders with transportation companies for on time pickup and delivery.
- Acts as liaison between the Sales, Operations, Accounting and Procurement Departments.
- You must have at least 1 year experience in the fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in a sales or shipping support role.
- Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in the USA, we will need you to handle the English language quite well.
- While this position reports to the EU Shipping Manager and sales and training will be provided, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
- While we are very technology-oriented and use WhatsApp significantly companywide, talking on the phone every single day with growers, suppliers, and customers is exceptionally important.
- You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking.
- A competitive salary is offered.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org