- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greenhouse Manager/Head Grower - Devens (MA) USA
Greenhouse Manager/Head Grower
Little Leaf Farms LLC in Devens, MA
Little Leaf Farms LLC in Devens, MA has multiple openings for Greenhouse Manager/Head Grower to supervise and coach assistant growers in good horticultural practices and techniques for hydroponic greenhouse(s) operation.
- Assists other growers in areas of climate, irrigation, growing techniques, production trials (including new varietals) and maintenance and management of the greenhouse(s).
- Manages team on monitoring and reporting on plant growth and plant balance and plant health factors including fertilizer, irrigation, CO2 dosage, climatic conditions and light conditions. Develops and implements growing strategies to optimize plant balance, quality, production and climate conditions.
- Manage crop forecasting and align team for consistency.
- Manage pest pressure in greenhouse and growing media usage and seeding operations, including production trials.
- Oversee inventory of supplies.
- Cooperates with operations in monitoring quality standards for crop work. Maintains records including forecast by crop event within Priva or similar technology.
- Monitor and control production and product quality, computerized greenhouse environments, irrigation schedule and CO2 settings, peroxide dosing, nutrient and environmental systems to maintain specified level and conditions.
- Provide water and tissue samples to labs as needed.
- Provide leadership to design new greenhouse including hydroponic system installations working with consultant/suppliers.
- Collaborate with finance team on operations.
- Update regularly on growing techniques and practices and regulatory requirements.
- Experience managing a team of 5 individuals and experience with Priva, Horitmax or similar climate computer systems required.
Requires 4 years of experience as a head grower/manager or a Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture plus 2 years of experience as a Head Grower/Manager.
Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Equivalent foreign degrees accepted.
Send Resume/application to: Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org