A fresh produce packer is looking to have eyes and ears based in Ireland where they are having product packed for a major retailer, you will have previous quality control experience, within a fresh produce business, and have done so for a minimum of 1 year.
- To QC all arrivals on intake.
- Complete and report on shelf life assessments.
- Ensure that pack house procedures relating to quality are adhered to.
- Ensure suppliers get feedback on arrivals.
- Conduct hygiene, HACCP and food safety audits.
- Worked within a technical role for a minimum of 1 year.
- Attention to detail, diligent approach and consistency is a must-have.
- Able to make decisions and problem-solving ability.
- Good people skills
- Flexible approach to work.
- Experience with fresh produce is a must-have - ideally within fruit.
If you require further information please contact Luan Harrison at MorePeople +44 1780 480530 or email email@example.com