- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Procurement Manager Blueberries
BerryWorld Europe BV is a leading specialist in the world of berries, located in Made. We operate in retail, wholesale, and foodservice in various European countries. BerryWorld delivers top-quality fresh soft fruit to our customers year-round. To achieve this, we have established worldwide cultivation programs and invest heavily in variety development to offer the tastiest strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries – now and in the future!
BerryWorld Europe BV is looking for a motivated and experienced Procurement Manager who will play a key role in managing and coordinating blueberry production, while overseeing the entire supply chain.
As a Procurement Manager at BerryWorld Europe BV, you will be responsible for monitoring blueberry production to identify any changes in forecasts and adjust expectations for the coming weeks. You will constantly be in touch with our advisors to achieve optimal commercial alignment with our key customers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing both short- and long-term schedules (in coordination with sales) for blueberries.
- Coordinating packaging requirements by crop and by supplier.
- Developing both short- and long-term schedules for the packhouse.
- Constantly staying in contact with our advisors.
- Coordinating order allocation in collaboration with the QC department.
- Several years of experience in procurement, supply chain management, or a similar role, preferably in the agricultural sector.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to interpret data and make decisions based on quantitative information.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Dutch, English, and Spanish. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Experience in soft fruit cultivation and sales is a bonus.
- Full-time position in a friendly and growing (international) organization.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with education and experience).
- 8% holiday allowance.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Discount on the finest soft fruit every Friday.
- The most fun, passionate colleagues with an in-house table tennis competition.
Are you excited to work and grow with us? Do you thrive in an informal organization with a hands-on mentality? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.berryworld.com.