- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Orchard Sector Manager
Cherri Global is a dynamic and innovative company with existing cherry orchards and large-scale developments in progress. The core of everything we do is to produce premium cherries for export and local markets. Post development, and at full production, Cherri will be New Zealand’s largest cherry producer and exporter, with a brand like no other.
Our cherries are hand-picked and packed locally to the highest quality standards, and we pride ourselves on maintaining excellent supply chain, food safety and traceability practices right through to our customers at retail level.
We are in an extensive growth phase and seeking our next Sector Manager in Bendigo to join our young, dynamic team in simply breath-taking Central Otago.
We are looking for an exceptional Orchard Sector Manager who’s ready to join a fast-growing organisation focused on continuous improvement and innovation.
We work hard, play hard and pride ourselves on creating a fun and dynamic work environment. This role will be fast moving and exciting with no two days the same.
You’ll join a cohesive and collaborative team across Hawkes Bay and Central Otago looking to welcome a new generation Sector Manager that will nurture and develop our orchards, people and business. This is an unsurpassed opportunity to break the mould, contribute and collaborate.
The role is responsible for our Bendigo orchard, managing a breath-taking large-scale property with an ultra-intensive growing system and further development planned. You will lead an orchard team of 10+ staff.
Orchard leadership, staff management, labour planning, financial acumen and reporting are all core to the role.
Who we're looking for:
- Considerable experience in fruit production with true drive and tenacity to be a world class grower.
- Strong staff planning, management and development experience.
- Continuous focus on health and safety and staff wellbeing.
- Financial acumen with the ability to help create and deliver financial, quality and volume budgets.
- High level of presentation and organisation with attention to detail.
- Sound understanding and ability to contribute to continuous improvement.
- The ability to work seasonal hours as required to meet seasonal demands.
- Tree husbandry, agronomy, agrochemical application and timing, market access, compliance and mechanical aptitude.
What we can offer you:
You will be working with an enthusiastic and driven team that is on a path to deliver an iconic New Zealand business on the global stage, there will be no shortage of challenges and achievements as the business enters the next stage of growth.
Our aim is to create a great employee experience, to collaborate to find ways to improve, and to support each other. A competitive remuneration package will be offered, including company vehicle, professional development opportunities and relocation assistance for the right applicant.
If this sounds like you, please apply. Applications will be considered as they are received. Please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion or receive a position description for this role please phone Graeme Hodges, Production Manager on 021 745 711.