- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- New Dignity Act focuses on immigration reform and H-2A
- Very tight orange market in Europe expected
- The first variety of Chilean seedless mandarin seeks to position itself in the US
- Intellectual property protection on a global scale reviewed at conference in Australia
- "Rand exchange rate most welcome for South African citrus exporters"
Top 5 - last week
- Last year, more than 6,000 hectares of citrus fruit were abandoned in the Valencian production areas
- South African fruit exports can’t do without Russia
- “It’s time to interrupt the North American mushroom industry”
- Fruits and vegetables rich in flavonols help prevent memory loss
- "The lower prices are however seeing demand for macadamias pick up locally"
Top 5 - last month
- Risk of heart disease might drop significantly by drinking these fruit juices
- “Right now, everybody in the US is desperate for grapes”
- South African strawberry aficionados in for a Woolworths treat
- Japanese farmer produces mangoes that sell for $230 each
- UK and Europe “screaming for citrus” but still more rain for South Africa
Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
The Asica Group stands for a selected range of fruit from their own production. What makes the company different to others? The DNA of an owner-managed company and the vertically structured organization. Access to all relevant components of the supply chain: with cultivation sites in Peru, Guinea and Italy as well as efficient teams for sales, production, sourcing, and logistics in Karlsruhe, Germany and Poeldijk, The Netherlands. Enthusiastic about fruit, together the Asica Group stands for innovation, experience, and maximum flexibility: whether cultivation on the farms, ripening and packaging in the high-tech warehouses, or smooth delivery via the Europe-wide fresh produce network. Together with the food retail customers, they develop effective solutions that are tailored to their individual needs, right from the start. As one of the top 5 EU importers in their product categories, they are a large part of the well-known retail customers in Europe.
When passion grows succes
Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
An operational and process buyer for Mango
- Involved in the entire value chain from arrival till the stores.
- Operational purchasing on the spot market.
- You constantly keep track of the inventory and its developments along the value chain.
- Order processing via the ERP system and continuous mastering data.
- You work intensely with production, ripening, QA, QM, logistics and other procurement colleagues.
- Liquidation of spot market positions to suppliers.
- You are responsible for the optimal flow of the mango through the organization.
- You report to the Teamleader Mango.
Responsable, structured and looking for details
- MBO+ / HBO working and thinking level.
- Experience in buying fruits is preferred.
- Knowledge of exotics, mango / avocado is requiered.
- Experience with QC / QA, and/or ripening of fruits is interesting.
- Familiar with the dynamics and daily changing challenges within the fresh sector.
- You master the English language verbally and in writing and if you also master Dutch and/or other languages that would be favorable.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Result-oriented mind-set.
- Proactive and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-On mentality.
- Accurate and ability to focus.
ABC Westland in Poeldijk. Easily accessible from Den Haag, Leiden, Rotterdam, Gouda.
A dynamic and varied full-time job with opportunities at a reliable international organization. Excellent salary and other allowances in a small and stable team. Employment conditions are appropriate to the position within this ambitious company.
Asica Group has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of Buying Operations Manager to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Jan Willem Tolhoek, available by telephone on +31(0)6 821 831 03. Applications only via www.freshrecruitment.com. Detailed information about the organization can be found on https://www.asica.group/en/
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as independent entrepreneurs. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG / OOH), Food Technology, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The job specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Management, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.