- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW CUCUMBER
- Mexico offers potential to grow date industry
- "California keeps looking for ways to raise prices, drive away more businesses and destroy growth"
- New generation kiwis find firm footing in the right South African localities
- Pricing back down to historical levels for green bell peppers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
IG International is one of the top fresh fruits’ importers in India. With 50+ years of experience, we have developed an efficient supply chain of providing high-quality fresh fruits to our vendors and we are looking to add on to our team.
Our new team member will be the General Manager. As the General Manager you’ll work with the key principles of our organization to help craft and implement short- and long-term strategic initiatives. As the General Manager you are a key member of our executive team and will supervise all phases of operations including procurement, receiving, storage, production, quality control, maintenance, trading, shipping, documentation, and claims management. Ultimately you will be responsible for bottom line company performance.
- At least 5 years of managing an international business with a proven track record of building and leading teams in a faced paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Produce knowledge a plus
- Demonstrates strong leadership, team building and coaching skills. Along with that, the ability to motivate and develop team member skills
- Excellent communicator that can build sales leads, manage and grow your business unit, and foster relations at every level.
- Previous experience/knowledge of budgeting and expense management with strong excel skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production and customer service needs in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability (strong relational competence)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent conflict manager.
- A strong ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven
- Demonstrated ability to build coalitions
- Fluent in both Hindi and English. Mandarin, Arabic, or Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally/domestically a minimum of 90 days combined.
Must provide a cover letter along with resume. Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility
- Work closely with quality control personnel to review product consistency while monitoring shrink rates to determine trends and areas of improvement
- Develop and review established production schedules to insure customer commitments are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible
- Coordinate the hiring and training of personnel
- Monitor operational expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining productivity and product quality
- Maintain productivity levels & identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies
- Maintain and support a superior food safety and preventive maintenance program
- Develop and execute budgets and cost models
- Develop, organize & manage productivity, quality and efficiency analytics (white boards etc.)
- Analyze workforce requirements through KPI’s and other key metrics.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all team members
- Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment
Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Management/Operations or another related field.
The Ideal General Manager will become an integral member in our organization. They will have the drive and organization to help develop our operations while managing and motivating the staff under his care. They love the ability to have autonomy to build a team that will be a leading company in this particular field of agriculture.
To apply, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org