- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
SATCCO is a significant player in the fruit and vegetable business and employs a variety of initiatives to ensure its activities minimise the impact on the environment. The company is experiencing high growth and is looking for passionate growers to join the farm production team in Griffith and Taree NSW.
This full-time, permanent, position is critical to the development of our business and will oversee the greenhouse tomato production from preparation, irrigation, fertigation, and seeding, through to picking of all vegetable crops. The successful applicant will report directly to the Head Grower and gradually assume more leadership responsibilities in the production team. You will have the opportunity to step up as the Head Grower within 1-2 years if sufficient skills can be demonstrated.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in management within the horticulture industry.
- Extensive experience with greenhouse tomato production.
- Skilled in crop health, planning, and pest control management.
- Tertiary qualifications in horticulture will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skill
- Flexibility in hours
- Work to achieve targets.
- Sound knowledge of WH&S requirements.
- Chemical user certificate
- Valid Drivers Licence and Forklift Licence
- Other relevant industry courses such as First Aid.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and other benefits.
Please include a resume, three references, and a cover letter highlighting your experience and interest in this position.