- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Farmgate profitability will require adjustments all along value chain to ensure sustainability
- Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- South Africa is set for record citrus exports of 2.7 million tons in marketing year 2021/22
- Chile truck strikes continue, new disagreement between truckers and government arise
- Peru’s Ica table grape region aims for $8 billion worth of exports in 2022-2023 campaign
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity?
About our client
We are excited to be working with an Ag-tech start-up commercialising its patented technology in the precision agriculture space. They help customers save crops from pest attacks, limit the use of pesticides, and increase overall productivity. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an agronomist to support business development efforts in France.
About the role
In this role, you will be working closely with commercial growers and cooperatives across France, initially working across viticulture, and other horticultural crops. You will be regularly crop walking and working with growers to understand the issues faced relating to pests. You will feed your insights into the UK-based R&D team within the business and work with them to develop solutions that will meet the needs of growers. You will also be responsible for managing trials and driving uptake of the solutions by growers and cooperatives.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone with strong experience in commercial growing or the Ag-tech space. You will have experience within viticulture and ideally some knowledge about other horticultural crops. You will understand the issues facing these crops or have previously sold similar products or services to growers to help them overcome challenges in cultivation. It is essential for you to speak fluent French and enough English to collaborate with the company's UK-based team.
How to apply
Does this exciting opportunity sound like the role for you? Contact Sarah on +44 1780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org