- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Farmgate profitability will require adjustments all along value chain to ensure sustainability
- Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- South Africa is set for record citrus exports of 2.7 million tons in marketing year 2021/22
- Chile truck strikes continue, new disagreement between truckers and government arise
- Peru’s Ica table grape region aims for $8 billion worth of exports in 2022-2023 campaign
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Salary: within reason, this will be flexible depending on your experience and what you can bring to the business
About our client:
We are working with a UK based Agtech Start-up who have a patented technology which can help farmers and growers to maximise their crop and minimise the damage inflicted on it during the growing process. They currently have a lot of opportunities open to them and one of them is focussed on the Middle Eastern market and working with the Government agencies involved in agriculture.
About the role:
You will be driving the agenda in the region with end customers (government bodies) while working with local partners to co-sell and deliver the service. You will be looking at ways of utilizing the existing network and building new relationships in order to maximise the opportunity across the region. The business has some existing accounts, but will be looking for you to develop further relationships. You will be dealing with very senior individuals and will be looking to break down complex problems and offer clear solutions.
The ideal candidate:
You will need to be able to communicate effectively in Arabic and English. You will have experience of selling Platform as a service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), or IoT Product as a service (IoT-PaaS) to Middle Eastern Government bodies. You will be able to talk with very senior officials and articulate technology concepts and value propositions in a way that is easy to understand. You will be based in the UK, but you will need to be able to travel upwards of 40% of the year.
How to apply:
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on +44 1780 480530, email email@example.com.