- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
- Snacking trend leads to increased year-round production of mini cucumbers
- Rwanda to launch its first avocado sea freight shipment
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
Hoogendoorns' mission statement is:
"We connect - through science, technology and shared knowledge.
We innovate - because perfection doesn't exist, but we'll never stop trying to find it.
We grow - using data and more valuable methods resulting in more intelligent growth."
To achieve this mission, we have a strong team of people at our Dutch and foreign branches. Together with our Project and Service Engineers, Helpdesk and Partner management colleagues, the Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor) ensures that Hoogendoorn's partners and customers receive the right support for the optimal functioning of our state-of-the-art Process Control System. So that they can grow food or flowers without worries. Wherever in the world!
Hoogendoorn develops sustainable and user-friendly automation solutions for every type of horticultural company. Growth, continuity and innovation are central to this. Hoogendoorn supplies through an extensive partner network to nurseries in more than 100 countries.
Greenhouse horticulture is an innovative and international sector working to produce healthy and safe food for an ever-growing world population. Dutch technology in the field of automation is leading in the world. Hoogendoorn offers complete sustainable solutions with support from its locations in the Netherlands, China, Canada, America, France and Mexico.
Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
full-time 38 - 40 hours
As Installation Support Engineer you will support and train our partners and customers worldwide in the engineering, installation and commissioning of our systems IIVO and iSii. The person we are looking for has a solution-focused mindset and ensures that the job gets done on location. This can be done either by travelling to the location yourself or by ensuring that the right support is provided remotely. As a result, you have a direct impact on creating happy customers and partners and contribute to the knowledge development of our products worldwide. This position can be performed remotely (from abroad).
What will you do?
- You will support partners and customers in the work preparation, installation and commissioning of technical installations in greenhouses;
- You cooperate with the Senior Partner Manager in the training and education of technical employees of partners and customers;
- As supervisor, you will train our partners' installers or field service engineers on site and commission systems with them around the world;
- You will provide customers with basic user training, supported by a Consultant/Trainer;
- You will document the activities for the work instructions that Hoogendoorn provides to our partners and customers;
- You participate in Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) in which you document the proper functioning of the installations;
- For complex automation within projects you will be supported where necessary by another specialist from the team of Project and Service Engineers.
Who are we looking for?
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with the installation of all technical installations and automation within greenhouse horticulture;
- You preferably have an MBO(+) degree in the direction of Installation Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- You have a good command of English in word and writing. Speaking and writing other languages are an absolute plus;
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to get to work;
- You are a team player, you work closely with the other disciplines within the organization to achieve the optimal result for partners and customers;
- Competencies: Analytical, communicative, solution and result oriented and above all customer focused;
- This position can be performed from outside the Netherlands. A willingness to travel internationally (estimated 30 - 50% of the time) is necessary.
What we offer?
- A challenging job working in an international environment;
- You will work in an enthusiastic team in a company with a clear vision for the future, where innovation and technology are important;
- A good salary that grows with your development;
- A travel allowance for the days you are abroad;
- A challenging job at an organization with a good working atmosphere;
- 25 vacation days for full-time employment (40 hours);
- Possibility of 13 ADV days;
- A laptop, a cell phone and company car;
- A good pension insurance and possibility of additional income insurance with Nationale Nederlanden.
Are you interested in this position? For more information about the position, please contact Jordy van Luijk on 010 – 460 8080.