- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- A tour of the Checkers fresh produce aisles
- Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
About the Company
We are working with a fresh produce business which was established 40 years ago who are based roughly an hour from Dublin, Ireland. They have developed a great reputation with their customers by putting quality and value at the forefront of what they do. They are currently looking to employ a new Senior Buyer into the business to ensure they have the right structure in place to ensure continued success.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for sourcing all the produce that the company doesn't grow, ensuring continuity of supply is achieved all year round (where possible). This covers a range of Fruit and Vegetables, meaning you will be working with companies all over the world. You will be working with the Commercial Director to help set and deliver on the overall procurement strategy. You will be close with the wider commercial team as well, in order to highlight broader sales opportunities as well.
Dependent on experience
The Ideal Candidate:
In a perfect world, you would have experience of Fresh Produce procurement. However, it is more important to be a good team player, a willingness to learn and procurement experience in a related field (Likely short shelf life food). You will be hard working and have a desire to get the best results from everything you do. You will need to be office based as there is currently no opportunity for Hybrid working.
How to apply:
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on 0044 1780 480530 or email email@example.com