Announcements

Job Offers

Specials more

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last week

Top 5 -last month

Jan-May 2022:

Agricultural exports Peru totaled US$3.62 billion

Peru's agricultural exports continue their upward trend. In the first five-month period of this year (January-May), said sales totaled US$3.620 billion, an increase of 27.6% compared to the same period in 2021.

Traditional products represented 11% of the country's total export value in May, while non-traditional ones accounted for the remaining 89%. The products that stood out in the agricultural-exports ranking in said period were fresh grapes, which totaled US$613 million and accounted for 19% of total sales; avocados (US$387 million; 12%), fresh mangoes (US$209 million; 6.5%); and fresh cranberries (US$135 million; 4.2%).

Other products that stood out in the ranking include frozen mangoes, whose sales amounted to US$119 million and made up 3.7% of the total; fresh or chilled asparagus (US$93 million; 2.9%); other fresh fruits (US$89 million; 2.8%); animal feed (US$86 million; 2.7%); and bananas including plantains (US$55 million; 1.7%).

Source: andina.pe


Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber