- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
CHEP helps to donate gifts and books for Christmas
The team has issued, delivered and collected CHEP Pallets and Foldable Bins nationwide for the transportation and storage of gifts and toys, which will be given out to disadvantaged children and their families, who receive educational support from The Smith Family throughout the year.
Christmas time is one of the busiest periods of the year for The Smith Family, but year round the organisation focuses on providing long-term educational support for children in need.
The Smith Family’s National Project Manager, Catherine Robertson, is working closely with CHEP on the project.
Ms Robertson said, “Supporting a child’s education is more than just what happens in the classroom – it’s also about enabling positive experiences in the home and community which allow young people to feel included – and that’s why we distribute toys and books at Christmas time.
“The pallets are used for a variety of tasks such as temporary storage and moving gifts and donations. The Foldable Bins are specifically of great value for holding and sorting toys.
“We’re incredibly grateful for CHEP’s generous support of our Toy and Book Appeal, which will help bring a smile to a disadvantaged child’s face on Christmas morning.
“With the added complexity of differing service dates, transport windows, driver instructions and a line haul component for Tasmania, CHEP’s team showcases what they do best – exceeding customers’ expectations with this ‘Christmas Wish’.” Ms Robertson said.
Level 6, Building C, 11
Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113
Tel : +61 2 9856 2547
Mob : +61 0 437 108 844
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Maersk vessels to return to normal cruise speeds to save fuel
- 2022-09-29 Imminent downwards pressure on TATL rates
- 2022-09-29 Indian rail freight peak-season levy set to return next month
- 2022-09-28 Maersk Asia Pacific market update - September 2022
- 2022-09-28 Jordan: Port of Aqaba signs $242 million investment deal with APM Terminals
- 2022-09-28 Weaker demand for Chinese goods means an end to the shipping boom
- 2022-09-28 World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
- 2022-09-28 DP World London Gateway reaches 10 million containers
- 2022-09-28 Irish container port opens new 330,000 TEU terminal
- 2022-09-27 New Felixstowe strikes exacerbate problems in fragile UK supply chain
- 2022-09-27 "Consider a direct route or have a synergy arrangement to ensure ease of movement for both goods and passengers"
- 2022-09-27 UK port operating firms invest over US$18 million in Southampton container capabilities
- 2022-09-26 Intra-Asia rates out of India crash amid tightening market conditions
- 2022-09-23 “Blockchain technology makes wondering about missing crates a thing of the past"
- 2022-09-23 "An important goods hub for Vienna for 50 years"
- 2022-09-23 COSCO delays investment in Hamburg terminal
- 2022-09-23 Ramp up in Golden Week capacity reductions
- 2022-09-23 Congestion is shifting from more visible to less visible regions of the world
- 2022-09-23 Suez Canal price increases to affect trade in Sub-Saharan and East Africa
- 2022-09-23 PHOTO REPORT Cool Logistics Global 2022