- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
"The effect is generally positive"
Effects of trade agreements in the EU food sector
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 South Australian Agtech startup raises seed round to tackle $400m a year of fresh food waste
- 2022-09-30 Philippines: Agricultural damage due to Typhoon Karding rises to nearly P3 billion
- 2022-09-30 MERCOSUR agreement doubled trade volume between Egypt and Brazil
- 2022-09-30 "Strong Dole plc player formed on European market"
- 2022-09-30 Spain presents plans to hire over 16,000 agri workers from Morocco
- 2022-09-30 Lower Kuja Irrigation Scheme back on track again
- 2022-09-30 "Don't underestimate social media and influencers' sway on consumers"
- 2022-09-30 "Marketing 200 truckloads of TOVs during the winter season"
- 2022-09-30 UK growers call for seasonal visa clarity as Defra denies ELMS to be scrapped
- 2022-09-30 Northwest China: Xinjiang enters harvest season
- 2022-09-29 "After a great summer, Dutch eateries and weekly markets are struggling now"
- 2022-09-29 Portugal to invite 400 Moroccan agri workers to combat labor shortages
- 2022-09-29 Registered Seasonal Employer scheme comes to the aid of Māori kiwifruit growers
- 2022-09-29 "Over 20 percent more sales with a well-designed set-up"
- 2022-09-29 NZ exporters excited about strenghtening India-New Zealand relationship
- 2022-09-29 'Italian pears of the Santa Maria, Abate Fetel and Williams Christ varieties predominated'
- 2022-09-29 Interfel: “Energy crisis: the fruit and vegetable sector on alert”
- 2022-09-29 Kenya's produce exporters urged to take advantage of Kenya-UK partnership
- 2022-09-29 UK food inflation reaches highest rate ever recorded
- 2022-09-29 KinderCare announces plan to increase access and affordability of healthy food for all children