- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Dongguan fruit festival attracts 100,000 visitors
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Seedless varieties of table grapes are being prepared for planting in Uzbekistan
- 2022-11-29 'SA area planted under cherries could expand by 90% in the next five to six years'
- 2022-11-29 “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- 2022-11-29 Awe Sum Organics’ winter organic table grapes to arrive soon
- 2022-11-29 Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- 2022-11-29 Chile shipping fewer and fewer peaches
- 2022-11-29 Chilean cherries' harvest and export season has begun
- 2022-11-29 "Almost no Hoogstraten strawberries until March; after that, there may be a surplus"
- 2022-11-29 "We have very attractive apples of great quality, in line with market demand"
- 2022-11-29 "Apple sales are under pressure, and the market demand for preservatives is increasing"
- 2022-11-29 "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- 2022-11-29 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-29 British Columbia fruit packer focuses on developing pear category
- 2022-11-28 South African early table grape export volumes trending lower than last season
- 2022-11-28 US cranberry harvest expected to be 5 percent larger in 2022
- 2022-11-28 Jazz launch apple campaign 2022-2023
- 2022-11-28 "The energy market's uncertain, so there's more weekly strawberry sales rather than fixed prices"
- 2022-11-28 Chile strives to maintain position in cherry exports
- 2022-11-28 Blackberries and raspberries know no crisis
- 2022-11-28 18 grapes sold at €30 in Japan