- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Fresh Business Expo Ukraine 2015 deemed success
This year the exhibition welcomed official country participations from Greece (Union of Kiwi Producers) and Italy (Italian Trade Agency) furthermore the exhibition was supported by: The Ukrainian League of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Italian Trade Agency, The office of Agricultural Counsellor of the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Ukraine, The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine and The Embassy of Greece in Ukraine.
The conference “Fruits & Vegetables of Ukraine”, organized by Fruit Inform and organised within the framework of Fresh Business Expo, attracted a record high number of 280 delegates. The conference and exhibition attracted leading growers, traders, key supermarket buyers, importers, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers.
The third day of the conference was dedicated to the successful trade forum in which exporters and growers are given the opportunity to meet face to face with key supermarket buyers. 30 supermarket chains and importers were present at this dedicated trade forum.
Fresh Business Expo 2015 showcased a wide range of products covering the entire chain of Fresh Produce; this made the exhibition the ideal platform to conduct new business and source new products. Fresh Business Expo has once again proven to be the leading trade event for all suppliers within the entire spectrum of the Fresh Produce Industry targeting trade visitors from Ukraine and other CIS Countries.
The coming edition of Fresh Business Expo is scheduled for 29 November – 1 December 2016 and will once again take place at the International Exhibition Centre.
More information can be found on www.freshbusiness-expo.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-22 EPC Leadership Class to attend Cornell program at New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Date grower-shipper brings latest products to New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) systems for large, peeled and unpeeled potatoes
- 2022-11-21 “Water, energy and food sovereignty at the heart of medFEL 2023”
- 2022-11-18 Engels Machines at the ExpoSE 2022 fair in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-16 Mini symposium on grape quality to take place on the 2nd of December
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-14 Mushroom Days will be from May 10 to 12, 2023
- 2022-11-14 Salobrena will host the First Andalusian Subtropical Fair
- 2022-11-11 Morocco Foodex aims to conquer the British market
- 2022-11-11 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress
- 2022-11-07 Photo report Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-11-04 Bolivia for the World business meetings 8-25 November 2022
- 2022-11-04 Ecuador is making moves to become more competitive in Asia
- 2022-11-04 Innovations and trends at IFPA
- 2022-11-04 International Agroferomonas and Biological Control Days