- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
AU: Feel Bright! campaign wins 2015 Parents’ Choice award
Pick Right. Feel Bright! is an ongoing campaign, backed by the Australian and New Zealand fresh produce industry, designed to encourage consumers to eat more bright, healthy and delicious fruit and veggies every day. Nutrition Australia ‘adopted’ Pick Right. Feel Bright! as the theme for National Nutrition Week 2015.
Together, Nutrition Australia and PMA A-NZ launched Pick Right. Feel Bright! in October to inspire you to pick the right fresh foods to enjoy a brighter future.
During National Nutrition Week, Pick Right. Feel Bright! and Nutrition Australia shared fresh recipes, tips and new ideas to add more fruit and vegetables to your day. And campaign ambassadors The Wiggles even lent their support by releasing a new song about healthy eating on Day 1 of National Nutrition Week, and sharing messages of support online to their millions of young fans.
The annual Fame & Shame Awards highlight the best and worst in food marketing to children. They’re run by Parents’ Voice, an online network of parents who advocate for healthy food and physical activity environments for children.
For more information:
Tel: +61 03 8844 5536
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects