- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Limoneira completes acquisition 757 acres orchards
Harold Edwards, President and Chief Executive Officer of Limoneira, stated, “We are pleased to complete the acquisition of the orchards that were part of the Sheldon Ranch leases. We have recently acquired approximately 900 acres of land that was previously leased in the highly productive San Joaquin Valley, and this is expected to generate incremental operating results and cash flows resulting from the elimination of lease expense beginning in fiscal year 2016. Since going public in 2010, we have acquired approximately 3,300 acres of agricultural property totaling approximately $48.5 million. In addition, as we begin to realize cash flow from our recent real estate development agreements, we remain focused on capitalizing on strategic and accretive acquisition opportunities to further expand our global agribusiness.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "When compared to other protected varieties on the market, Valley Gold is very economical"
- 2022-11-25 Kinnow exporters Pakistan seek help from government
- 2022-11-25 First Tan Lac red-flesh grapefruits exported to UK
- 2022-11-24 Bangladesh increases duty on Vidarbha oranges
- 2022-11-24 Annual United Way citrus sale from November 28 until December 2
- 2022-11-23 Four pomelo planting areas in Ba Ria-Vung Tau licensed to export to US
- 2022-11-23 Satsuma overload: citrus growers need to diversify
- 2022-11-23 Central Valley temperatures still important for citrus growers
- 2022-11-23 Low demand for lemons and grapefruit in Europe despite smaller supply
- 2022-11-23 "The export price of Nanfeng tangerines dropped slightly compared to last year"
- 2022-11-22 Orange prices may surge in Pakistan due to low yields
- 2022-11-22 US orange juice imports from Brazil surging
- 2022-11-22 "The fresh Bergamot orange market must not take a step back"
- 2022-11-21 New Zealand to welcome pomelos and lemons from Vietnam
- 2022-11-21 "Spanish citrus selling quite well; persimmon season to end qearly"
- 2022-11-18 Moroccan Nadorcott volumes plummet as drought persists
- 2022-11-18 Lower volumes expected for Moroccan citrus
- 2022-11-17 Lime prices expected to pick back up towards Thanksgiving
- 2022-11-17 Ag faculty member devising new drug-delivery tactic for citrus greening disease
- 2022-11-17 The Generalitat and the sector promote the ‘Naranja Valenciana‘ label