- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW CUCUMBER
- Mexico offers potential to grow date industry
- "California keeps looking for ways to raise prices, drive away more businesses and destroy growth"
- New generation kiwis find firm footing in the right South African localities
- Pricing back down to historical levels for green bell peppers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Berlin: 3-5 February, 2016
Fruit Logistica 2016 turns on the 'Spotlight'
“Spotlight, a highly successful format we launched last year, gives industry experts a clear overview before the trade fair opens, enabling them to prepare for Fruit Logistica more efficiently.” said Fruit Logistica Global Brand Manager Wilfried Wollbold.
With Spotlight, Fruit Logistica adds yet another format to its innovative platform. This is in addition to the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award (FLIA), which honours products and services that have been brought to market over the last twelve months, and the Future Lab, which presents projects that could enhance the fresh produce industry with innovations in the next two to five years. Spotlight introduces the current year’s innovations and premieres and brings them into focus.
Spotlight is a free service aimed at exhibitors, trade visitors and journalists. It is integrated into the Fruit Logistica website under Press Service, Visitor Service and the Virtual Market Place®.
The Spotlight articles published to date are available here.
Please visit www.fruitlogistica.de for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-26 Multi-million agriculture deals might be struck at Africa Agri Expo in Nairobi
- 2023-01-24 UPM Rotterdam Forum on sustainable and social impact in Mexico
- 2023-01-24 SIVAL: end of the 36th edition
- 2023-01-24 Viva Fresh registration opens this week
- 2023-01-24 2023 Pacific Northwest Cranberry Congress next month
- 2023-01-23 Serbia: 4th AgroBelgrade fair to be held in Belgrade between January 26 and 28
- 2023-01-23 The countdown to World Avocado Congress NZ 2023 is on
- 2023-01-20 Panel discussion: "Between system relevance and cost explosion - fruit growing in uncertain times"
- 2023-01-20 BreedingValue: Workshop on Genetic Resources
- 2023-01-18 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-18 Rijk Zwaan’s Winter Leafy Hydroponics Demo is coming up
- 2023-01-18 FederUnacoma to attend FIRA in Toulouse
- 2023-01-17 Photo report on Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Nice amount of visitors despite a restrained mood
- 2023-01-16 Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Welcome and opening of the 41st Fruit Days
- 2023-01-16 International business meetings with buyers of large-scale retailers – Bergamo, Italy
- 2023-01-12 Retailer registration opens for Organic Produce Summit 2023
- 2023-01-11 Early bird registration open for 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show
- 2023-01-09 Great interest from large-scale Retailers for B2B meetings with production companies