- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Kalettes® receives 2015 innovator award
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Below Farm grows premium mushrooms in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-29 New varieties of Syngenta Brussels sprouts are coping better with effects of climatic changes
- 2022-11-29 The future of US sweet corn might be uncertain
- 2022-11-29 Available water a limiting factor for Manitoba vegetable growers
- 2022-11-29 Inside the mushroom growing farm in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-29 Price of exported garlic rebounded sharply
- 2022-11-29 Welsh leeks get special protection as they joins the UK PGI list
- 2022-11-29 Malaysia: Vegetable prices up as monsoon hits vegetable farms
- 2022-11-29 Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- 2022-11-28 Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- 2022-11-28 "We can look forward to a decent leek price campaign"
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 Productive meeting of international asparagus companies
- 2022-11-28 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan have stabilized
- 2022-11-28 Chinese farmers watch vegetables rot as zero-Covid measures disrupt transport
- 2022-11-28 Vegetable prices have come down at Koyambedu market in Chennai
- 2022-11-28 Microgreens from South Tyrol sold to the local market
- 2022-11-28 "The market situation for Italian vegetables is of serious concern"
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 Is inflation affecting Ontario carrot demand?