- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Peru wants to export cherries to China, Japan and Korea
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Chile Launches 2022-23 fresh fruit export season despite delays
- 2022-12-02 "There is a powerful space for the early production of cherries in Chile"
- 2022-12-02 Another 680 Moroccan seasonal workers will be recruited for Huelva red fruit campaign
- 2022-12-02 Uzbekistan set a new record of watermelon exports in 2022
- 2022-12-02 "Spanish and Greek producers have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants"
- 2022-12-02 A lot of Italia variety grapes are remaining in the vineyards
- 2022-12-02 "With Bonita, we can offer great, regionally-grown tart, pink apples"
- 2022-12-02 Strawberry farm to reuse rainwater to curb flooding
- 2022-12-02 Canadian apple production forecast to grow 4 percent for market year 2022/23
- 2022-12-02 Kashmir fruit growers want more stringent controls on imports of Iranian apples
- 2022-12-02 Strawberries influx increases at APMC
- 2022-12-02 Horticulture students build up genome of the Cosmic Crisp apple
- 2022-12-02 APHIS removes Mexican Fruit Fly quarantine in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas
- 2022-12-02 Later volume on Florida strawberries meets “outrageous” demand
- 2022-12-02 Argentina signed an agreement with the US to continue exporting fruits to that market
- 2022-12-02 "Quality increasingly taking precedence in this overfull blueberry market"
- 2022-12-02 “Demand for grapes from India is picking up as we’re getting close to the new year”
- 2022-12-02 First "Blueberry Express" to depart from the Port of Coronel to the US
- 2022-12-01 Grape consumption helps counter UV damage to skin
- 2022-12-01 Moroccan table grape grower transitions to new varieties