- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
Top 5 -yesterday
- Smallest Washington apple crop in more than 20 years
- Mexico and Peru became top berry producers in just 10 years
- "There is a high demand for large oranges and good quality clementines”
- Late Lunar New Year offers opportunity to expose brand to a lot of potential new customers
- South African exports feeling the squeeze
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Polytechnic University of Cartagena
Spain: Thesis demonstrates the health properties of Bimi broccoli
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-09 "Edible coating based on silk could extend shelf-life of fresh produce"
- 2022-12-09 EU farming on brink of robot revolution
- 2022-12-08 Processing of fresh crops beneath agrivoltaic systems
- 2022-12-01 UTURN introduces container price calculator tool
- 2022-11-30 New app to monitor fruit pickers
- 2022-11-22 'Monitoring water use by mango trees might improve irrigation management'
- 2022-11-22 The future of agriculture from micro-irrigation to digitization
- 2022-11-17 Mexico's first online supermarket delivers longer-lasting berries
- 2022-11-16 "More and more operators use battery-operated tools"
- 2022-11-14 Computer chip from mushroom skin can easily be recycled
- 2022-11-10 'Field robot sales will hit $11 billion by 2030'
- 2022-11-10 Vertical farm in Hong Kong making the case for local, sustainable food production
- 2022-11-10 "A biodegradable pot that saves time, labor and money"
- 2022-11-08 Ag tech sanitizes produce already packed and palletized
- 2022-11-04 Letting their fruit…dry out!
- 2022-11-04 Chilean scientists work on chemical to avoid losses due to frost
- 2022-11-02 For the first time at the fair, an exhibition on innovations in nursery gardening
- 2022-10-31 Precision Breeding Bill will supercharge investment in UK crop innovation
- 2022-10-28 Canadian testing of high-yield ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes could be two years away
- 2022-10-26 Dried passion fruit inspired a Chinese device that could clean up debris in space