- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Spanish pepper supply to build slowly in Holland
"Due to the climatic conditions of the last few months in Spain there has been little or no supply from there," continues the pepper trader. "In the coming weeks the Spanish supply will slowly pick up. This week this will not have much influence, but in the period thereafter it probably will."
According to Marco, "The Dutch supply remains low. The coming four weeks won't be anything special either. Hopefully the growers can get a good result with the last volumes. The last of the peppers are normally difficult price-wise due to the big Spanish supply and less demand for Dutch peppers."
For more information:
Tel:+31 (0)174 -519 291
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 Below Farm grows premium mushrooms in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-29 New varieties of Syngenta Brussels sprouts are coping better with effects of climatic changes
- 2022-11-29 The future of US sweet corn might be uncertain
- 2022-11-29 Available water a limiting factor for Manitoba vegetable growers
- 2022-11-29 Inside the mushroom growing farm in the Abu Dhabi desert
- 2022-11-29 Price of exported garlic rebounded sharply
- 2022-11-29 Welsh leeks get special protection as they joins the UK PGI list
- 2022-11-29 Malaysia: Vegetable prices up as monsoon hits vegetable farms
- 2022-11-29 Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- 2022-11-28 Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- 2022-11-28 "We can look forward to a decent leek price campaign"
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 Productive meeting of international asparagus companies
- 2022-11-28 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan have stabilized
- 2022-11-28 Chinese farmers watch vegetables rot as zero-Covid measures disrupt transport
- 2022-11-28 Vegetable prices have come down at Koyambedu market in Chennai
- 2022-11-28 Microgreens from South Tyrol sold to the local market
- 2022-11-28 "The market situation for Italian vegetables is of serious concern"
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 Is inflation affecting Ontario carrot demand?