- Organic Kale-ifornia™ Microgreens: This nutritionally dense “superfood” mix features Premier Kale and Red Garnet Amaranth microgreens.
- Organic Wasabi-Bok Choy Microgreens: A slightly spicy mix of Wasabi Mustard, Bok Choy, Sango Purple Radish microgreens.
- Organic Broccoli Microgreens: One of the most nutritionally dense microgreens available, organic broccoli offers a slightly peppery taste.
- Organic Amaranth Microgreens: Boasting a vibrant pink color from head to root, organic amaranth delivers a pop of pink to any dish.
- Organic Arugula Microgreens: Prized for its bold peppery taste and petite crunch, organic arugula packs major flavor.
- Organic Wheatgrass: Packed with vitamins A, C, E, and K, along with 103 other vitamins and minerals, organic wheatgrass is an excellent source of natural energy, whole body detoxification, and immune support.
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
US (CA): Vons and Pavilions to carry Urban Produce’s organic greens
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 Mozambique growers will export 400 tons of organic lychees this year
- 2022-11-23 Cuba embraces eco-farming due to tightened US sanctions
- 2022-11-22 “Our connected hives allow us to measure the actual impact of our orchards on biodiversity”
- 2022-11-18 Knowledge and trust as well as visibility and attention in the organic industry
- 2022-11-16 "Impact of global conflicts on the German organic market"
- 2022-11-14 How can 30 percent organic farming succeed in Germany?
- 2022-11-11 Despite the challenges, the organic industry shows willingness to discuss and look for solutions
- 2022-11-10 Kenyan farmers in Kiambu lured by benefits of organic farming
- 2022-10-31 "Our ideal world is a single European certificate for food quality and sustainability"
- 2022-10-28 Organic food sales are down for the first time in a decade
- 2022-10-28 Export turnover of Vietnamese organic products has reached about US$335 million/year
- 2022-10-27 Organic consumption holds up if the supply range is extended
- 2022-10-27 "It is particularly important to us that everyone can afford organic goods"
- 2022-10-24 Tottenham Hotspur on the lookout for organic gardener to grow fresh fruit and veg
- 2022-10-20 Inflation hits US organic fresh produce in Q3
- 2022-10-18 Possibilities for Costa Rican organic crops to enter Denmark
- 2022-10-18 Rising energy prices: warning from French organic producers
- 2022-10-12 Almeria's organic production area increased by 22%
- 2022-10-05 Demand for organic produce outgrows supply in the US
- 2022-09-30 US organic growers can’t keep up with demand