- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Apple industry on Canada's East Coast affected by Hurricane Fiona
- Florida growers and importers brace for Hurricane Ian
- “Demand for the Wonderful variety pomegranates is high right now”
- World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
- Researchers boost nutritive benefits of sweet potato with novel drying technology
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Launch of the REGAL'IN™ apples at Fruit Attraction
This event will be the opportunity for REGAL'IN™ to meet its partners: European producers and distributors, but also South African, Chilean and overseas partners. These meetings will allow to make a first assessment of the summer season that according to first results has been more important in terms of volume than the 2 previous seasons.
For those unfamiliar with the REGAL'IN™ concept, remember that the goal of this brand is to provide a satisfaction benchmark purchase to the consumer who will identify this innovative signature to a high eating quality product, constant throughout the season. REGAL'IN™ means peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries and also very soon apples, all with semi sweet flavour, sugared, aromatic that will restore the desire to eat fruit throughout the year. This is the win-win challenge for the entire industry.
Second important event for the FRUIT ATTRACTION is the launch of the two first REGAL'IN™ apples: Fuji type apples, but with better flavour (IR >18, slightly acid and full of aromas), better colour (more uniform red colour), long storage, high yield and very regular production (no alternation). Fruit will be available on our stand to see them and taste them of course.
So please do not hesitate to visit them in stand 9F04 Hall 9.
For more information: email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-29 From the Aosta Valley, the Augusta apples are making their way on to the national scene
- 2021-10-29 Ontario apple crop down 15 percent for 2021-2022
- 2021-10-28 "Demand for pears currently exceeds sorting capacity"
- 2021-10-28 The overall commoditization rate of China’s apples in 2021 is expected to be 20%-30% lower than last year
- 2021-10-27 Michigan growers see 15 percent drop in apple volume for 2021-2022
- 2021-10-27 Increase in apple price due to late start
- 2021-10-26 Untimely snowfall damages apple orchards in south Kashmir
- 2021-10-26 Strong Pazazz apple crop headed to store
- 2021-10-25 'First domestic batches of Kanzis have arrived'
- 2021-10-25 Serbian apple growers need to adapt to changing market and plentiful European harvest
- 2021-10-22 Argentina could market up to 100,000 fewer tons of pears and apples in 2021
- 2021-10-22 “Goal is to be the best and highest volume Turkish apple brand in India in 3 years”
- 2021-10-21 “In some areas the apples now have a completely black color”
- 2021-10-21 “Prices are higher than in previous years”
- 2021-10-20 EU consumption of fresh apples still at high level
- 2021-10-20 Premium apple brand finds success in U.S. market
- 2021-10-19 “Start of trading season was slightly delayed”
- 2021-10-18 New pear varieties to relaunch the sector
- 2021-10-15 “We are doubling our volumes of Legend harvested, going from 400 to 800 tons!”
- 2021-10-14 New harvest of red Fuji apples from Yantai enters Chinese market in mid-October