- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Pure Flavor® takes off – NASA style!
Supplying the International Space Station (ISS) with bell peppers
On Sept 21st, Space X – 4 began its cargo flight from Cape Canaveral, FL to bring supplies to ISS including a list of highly nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables. Bell Peppers are an excellent source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and folacin, all crucial parts to a balanced and healthy diet.
“We are honoured to be part of this adventure to bring fresh vegetables to space.” stated Matthew Mastronardi, Chief Marketing Officer at Pure Flavor®. “All of us at Pure Flavor® are very excited to be working with NASA in their journey to explore the universe in a healthy way.”
Early in the space program prepared meals for astronauts in space were only available in semi-liquid form stored in specially designed packages. A few short decades later, technology has evolved and has given astronauts the ability to have more variety and better food selections which include some fresh fruits and vegetables.
Pure Flavor® would like to thank NASA for including us in this amazing journey and look forward to other future opportunities. The company wishes the crew members all the best and have a safe return flight back to earth.
For more information regarding NASA or this mission, please go to http://www.nasa.gov/.
For more information:
Pure Flavor® Team
Phone: +1 519.326.8444
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Family behind James Bond franchise claims to have named ‘broccoli’
- 2022-09-30 Holiday Brussels sprouts supplies could be short this year
- 2022-09-30 The Spanish garlic sector is asking for help in the face of the fraudulent entry of Chinese garlic into the EU
- 2022-09-30 Tomato brown and other viruses - better safe than sorry
- 2022-09-30 “Vegetable import season off to an uncertain start”
- 2022-09-30 Red beets in ready-to-eat products
- 2022-09-30 Amid soaring food inflation, tomato prices have stayed relatively steady
- 2022-09-29 Legumes and vegetables are a growing opportunity for Taranaki region
- 2022-09-29 Dutch tomato sales to the EU fell by 24.67% this season while Moroccan and Spanish sales increased by 17.84% and 3.56%
- 2022-09-29 "Our Moroccan dwarf bean season begins on Monday"
- 2022-09-29 Growing the Australian vegetable industry
- 2022-09-29 "Local hothouse tomatoes cooked by Trudeau’s carbon tax" says opposition leader
- 2022-09-29 Amidst Hurricane Ian, Colombian bell peppers arrived in the US for the first time
- 2022-09-29 France: Short garlic campaign due to lack of volumes
- 2022-09-29 "Increased appreciation for peas and beans as regional superfoods"
- 2022-09-29 Karnataka farmers worried as Goa wants to cut vegetable imports from Belagavi
- 2022-09-28 "In some cases, Dutch eggplant prices have doubled"
- 2022-09-28 Simply Veg campaign launched to support families through cost-of-living crisis
- 2022-09-28 The most popular type of mushroom in the US
- 2022-09-28 Purple Magic, the market's first full purple broccoli, will compete for the Innovation Awards at Fruit Attraction