- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
US: Produce Mom welcomes Mann Packing to family of partners
“As a mom-owned company, Mann’s holds a very special place not only in my heart, but also my dinner table. Their large selection of ready-to-use vegetables shows they really understand the daily needs of families,” said Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom.
With three generations of families working for Mann’s, the company distributes more than 35 commodity and fresh-cut washed and ready-to-use vegetables, including Broccoli Wokly, Broccoli Cole Slaw, Vegetable Medley, Broccolini and their ever-popular, award-winning Stringless Sugar Snap Peas.
“All of us at Mann’s are excited to work with The Produce Mom and connect with more consumers. We are especially looking forward to sharing our new Snap Pea Sensations products with busy, time-starved families everywhere,” said Lori Bigras, Marketing Manager, Mann Packing.
Taylor continued, “Mann’s new Snap Pea Sensations kits are one of my favourite new produce products this season. I’m always looking for quick ways to serve fruits and vegetables and the Snap Pea Sensations kits have been a hit in my home. We like them sautéed and served warm or even served cold for a quick snack.”
For more information:
The Produce Mom
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-06 Rotunda Capital Partners completes the sale of FreshEdge
- 2022-10-06 Tanimura & Antle announces sales department promotions
- 2022-10-06 Nearly 6,000 solar panels ensures energy-neutral process at Dutch wholesaler
- 2022-10-06 France: Merger of Agrial and Natura’Pro
- 2022-10-06 "Thanks to the move, we have been able to expand not just our capacity, but the diversity of our offer as well"
- 2022-10-06 Frutura Obst und Gemüse is "Austria's Best Managed Company 2022"
- 2022-10-06 Azora Group expands into agriculture with ISFA stake purchase
- 2022-10-06 Nocera, Inc. and VIE Meixin Institutional Food Development Co. enter into distribution agreement with Farmers Vending Machine Co. Ltd.
- 2022-10-05 McCain Foods and McCain Foundation donate 2 million dollars to support Hurricane Fiona relief efforts in Atlantic Canada
- 2022-10-05 No serious injuries following ammonia leak at Simplot potato plant
- 2022-10-05 New West Coast retail consultant for National Mango Board
- 2022-10-05 Investment firm acquires majority stake in Sunrise Produce
- 2022-10-05 New co-CEO for Dutch exporter
- 2022-10-05 SEPC welcomes new Chairman of the Board
- 2022-10-05 Fourayes acquisition ensures fruitful future for Puratos UK
- 2022-10-05 Pinduoduo's '10 Billion Agriculture Initiative' supports research breakthroughs in high-tech wheat
- 2022-10-05 "Sensible exploitation of synergies makes it possible to minimize logistics costs"
- 2022-10-05 Fresh Del Monte and tech start-up provide industrywide blockchain traceability solutions
- 2022-10-04 Alico, Inc. initial Hurricane Ian assessment: 125 year-old company weathers latest storm
- 2022-10-04 California Avocado Commission announces new president