- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Home remedy: 19 therapeutic uses for pomelo
Here are 19 therapeutic ways to use the pomelo:
1. To relieve dry cough, boil 4 slices of pomelo (without the peel) and 12 grams of astragalus. Drink 2 times a day.
2. To relieve gas pains, boil the peel, add sugar to taste and drink.
3. For indigestion and upset stomach, just eat some pomelo.
4. For treatment of diabetes and obesity, drink 1 glass of fresh pomelo juice a day.
5. For treatment of asthma, colds and cough: 2 pomelo, 1 chicken (about 1 kilo), some rice wine, ginger, green onions, and a pinch of salt to taste. Put all ingredients in a pot and boil. Drink like soup, once a week for 3 weeks.
6. For relief of dry cough, 100 grams of pomelo, 40 grams of dried cabbage, 20 grams of astragalus, 50 grams of lean pork. Boil and drink like soup. Take 1-2 times a day.
7. In the autumn and winter seasons when the weather is dry, pomelo, cabbage stem, astralagus and lean pork meat, boiled to a soup, is also good for the lungs.
8. For coughs with phlegm, put 500 grams of pomelo and Chinese white wine together overnight. The next day heat in a saucepan and add about 250 grams of honey. Eat 2 times a day.
9. To relieve minor cough, take the pulp of around 20 pomelos along with rock sugar, heat in a saucepan, take three times a day.
10. Regular intake of pomelo relieves sore throats.
11. For relief of indigestion and abdominal pains, boil pomelo and rice, drink like soup 3 times a day.
12. Boil the about 10 grams of pomelo peels, 6 grams of fine tea leaves, and two slices ginger, for treatment of gas pains.
13. Boil the peels to relieve abdominal pains in pregnancy.
14. The boiled peels are also a cure for frost bites.
15. For chest pains, grill a pomelo peel under charcoal until its golden brown. Then soaked it in water for a day. Boil in water, add chopped shallots and salt to season.
16. For stomach pains, boil 3-5 grams of pomelo flower, 200 grams of pork intestine. Boil like soup, season with salt.
17. For treatment of diarrhoea, boil about 3-10 grams of dried pomelo leaves. Drink once a day.
18. For treatment of jaundice, boil 100 grams pomelo leaves, 300 grams of sugar. Drink once a day.
19. For ear infections, crush fresh pomelo leaves, and apply some drops into the infected ear.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Eating more nuts during middle age might prolongs people’s lives by 8 years
- 2023-11-29 Former Prime Minister encourages vegetable consumption to fight NCDs
- 2023-11-28 ‘Consumption of mangoes could help athletes with muscle recovery’
- 2023-11-06 New study suggests that ‘one avocado a day may keep diabetes at bay’
- 2023-11-03 Strawberry consumption may reduce dementia risk for middle-aged people
- 2023-11-01 Blackcurrant and citrus extracts might help prevent type 2 diabetes
- 2023-10-30 Could pumpkins be the superfood of the future?
- 2023-10-27 Increase your stamina with bananas, beetroot, walnuts and other nutrient-filled foods
- 2023-10-24 Survey shows that Japanese do not eat enough fruit or vegetables
- 2023-10-24 Study suggests that strawberries might mitigate risk of Alzheimer's
- 2023-10-20 Produce prescriptions may promote better heart health in the US
- 2023-10-18 Banana juice might offer several medical advantages for men's wellbeing
- 2023-10-16 Ancient Peruvian crops studied as they might aid in tackling type 2 diabetes
- 2023-10-13 Could eating bananas be a good way to lose weight?
- 2023-10-06 Grape consumption benefits eye health in human study of older adults
- 2023-10-06 Cranberries are beneficial for the heart and will help cure UTIs