- VP Growing Operations
- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Dec. 4th at 4 p.m. (EST)
National Mango Board to host annual outreach webinar
Attendees will learn more ways to help engage and educate consumers and drive mango sales. This active webinar will also feature mango food safety resources available to the industry to help increase mango quality, as well as highlights from ongoing consumer research that evaluates the impact of the NMB’s programs on U.S. mango demand.
There will be a question and answer session following the presentation.
To register for this webinar, please visit www.mango.org/webinar.
Learn more about the National Mango Board at www.mango.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-10-02 Southwest International Produce Expo spotlights women leaders in produce
- 2023-10-02 Photo Report: Interfresh Eurasia 2023
- 2023-09-29 Two new ed sessions announced for Organic Grower Summit
- 2023-09-29 British Onions technical event and agronomy trials 2023
- 2023-09-28 III International Symposium on Carrot and Other Apiaceae
- 2023-09-28 National Fruit Show celebrates 90th year
- 2023-09-22 Regenerative agriculture and what it means for organic
- 2023-09-22 2023 Guangzhou (Jiangnan) International Fruit and Vegetable Industry Expo kicks off
- 2023-09-22 On its 15th anniversary, Fruit Attraction 2023 breaks all records
- 2023-09-21 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-20 Interfel back in Madrid with “Le Tour Frais”
- 2023-09-19 PopFest Open Days take place from September 25 to 29
- 2023-09-18 "Concentrated exchange platform for supplier care and new customer acquisition"
- 2023-09-15 Annual Pulsed Electric Fields technology day to be held in Germany