- VP Growing Operations
- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Seven Seas branded asparagus debuts in the U.S.
Greg Reinauer, President of Tom Lange Company added that “this initiative fits perfectly with our plans for expansion of the Seven Seas label, both domestically and internationally. Developing grower relationships across the globe with the goal of providing a consistent supply of high quality product further strengthens our position with our retail and foodservice customers”.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (217) 786-3300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 How Thomas Jefferson introduced broccoli to the US
- 2023-10-02 Spanish pepper exports achieved record revenue despite the fall in the export volume
- 2023-10-02 "Below-average yields, satisfactory sales"
- 2023-10-02 Iceberg lettuce with elongated 'neck' handy for humans and machines
- 2023-10-02 Gentle handling and weighing of vine tomatoes and grapes
- 2023-10-02 "In the area of cabbage vegetables and salads, I don't see any slow-sellers at the moment"
- 2023-09-29 Canadian eats 135 Carolina reaper peppers in one go
- 2023-09-29 Tight supply and strong pricing on garlic
- 2023-09-29 Philippines: Farmer makes it big with lettuce
- 2023-09-29 Official launch of Dutch chicory campaign
- 2023-09-29 Volta Region growers compelled to reduce tomato prices to attract buyers
- 2023-09-29 Cucumber and zucchini prices are significantly lower than in the same period of last year
- 2023-09-29 Benguet province growers concerned that imported produce is again displacing locally grown produce in Manila
- 2023-09-29 "The current shortage of some products is reflected in good sales"
- 2023-09-28 Imports of some vegetables into Kazakhstan significantly exceed exports
- 2023-09-28 Field cucumber market continues to pick up