- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- "Our programmed quality onions have gained us a foothold at European retail suppliers "
- “The Far East and European markets will provide the biggest opportunities”
- Rising temperature complicates the flowering of peppers in Morocco
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Zealand Gourmet releases Ice Age 4: Continental Drift blueberries
New Zealand Gourmet has released a range of the movie's characters on all their Blueberry packages, which can be found in supermarkets around New Zealand.
"We are very excited to have teamed up with Universal for this DVD release" says Amanda Hoffman, New Zealand Gourmet. "Ice Age 4 is an entertaining, light hearted family movie that brings some added fun to our Blueberries, as we enter into another summer season."
New Zealand Gourmet sees this cross promotion as yet another opportunity to spread the health benefits of this super fruit, to a new generation of Blueberry eaters.
For more information:
New Zealand Gourmet
Tel: +64 9 275 3415 ext. 630
Mob: +64 21 425 312
Fax: +64 9 275 3300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 Weather conditions raise concerns over the apple season in Lebanon
- 2023-01-26 "The PGI Cieza peach is already a reality thanks to the government of Cieza"
- 2023-01-26 Researchers play key role in Florida's $300 million strawberry industry
- 2023-01-26 Chile exported 67,000 tons of prunes in 2022
- 2023-01-26 Record prices on Moldovan table grape market
- 2023-01-26 "The entire commercial fruit growing sector at Lake Constance has its back to the wall"
- 2023-01-25 Harvesting and packing forced to standstill in Ica, Peru due to violent farm invasions
- 2023-01-25 Indian grape exporters frustrated by sluggish European markets
- 2023-01-25 "Far more Conference pears going to Italy than before"
- 2023-01-25 Researchers look into blueberry quality issues for Georgia producers
- 2023-01-25 Okanagan growers ordered to pay delinquent Ambrosia apple fees
- 2023-01-25 Moldovan grapes are fetching high prices in Baku supermarket
- 2023-01-25 "Blueberry promotions ran like crazy"
- 2023-01-25 Pestalotiopsis causes losses of up to 50% in Michoacan's strawberry production
- 2023-01-25 “The export volumes of Juliet apples to Asia are increasing each year”
- 2023-01-25 Ruby Roman grapes become world’s most expensive fruit
- 2023-01-25 Fruit shipper introduces new specialty imported plum program
- 2023-01-25 Some Witzenberg apple orchards sustained 50% hail loss
- 2023-01-25 New white strawberry variety targets year-round supply
- 2023-01-25 Michigan growers export apples to Mexico