- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Chile: More blueberry fields join harvest
Volumes will increase this week (48) as more fields reach the peak of their harvest of the O'Neal variety.
Harvesting has commenced in the Central-South zone with expected results, but in regions VII and VIII positive temperature accumulations have been experienced. The situation is being monitored to ascertain what impact this will have on later harvesting varieties.
For more information please visit www.chileanblueberrycommittee.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 "If we get this situation again in another year, many growers will stop planting raspberries for the fall"
- 2022-12-06 Import cherry arrivals expected later this month
- 2022-12-06 "The weather has gotten warmer, which has put us on track to supply some great fruit for the summer season"
- 2022-12-06 Slow start to Australian cherry season, good volumes to come
- 2022-12-06 Peruvian blueberry exports to the United States increased by 30% in 2022
- 2022-12-06 The area devoted to raspberries in Huelva decreased by 7.5%
- 2022-12-06 Fyllo and Orchardly work together to help apple producers
- 2022-12-06 November exports of Moldovan apples are the lowest in five years
- 2022-12-06 Uzbekistan exported a record volume of table grapes in 2022
- 2022-12-06 “Far fewer grapes from Brazil, Peru mean good European market prices"
- 2022-12-06 "Supplying a market ‘hungry’ for cherries while finding new markets is a challenge"
- 2022-12-06 The blueberry industry prepares to meet at the International Blueberries 2023 Seminars
- 2022-12-06 Hi-tech New Zealand strawberries on the horizon
- 2022-12-06 UK: Conference pears and tomatoes see wholesale price increase this week
- 2022-12-05 Peru exports fruit worth $5.3 million to Saudi Arabia
- 2022-12-05 Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- 2022-12-05 The Marimbella strawberry has seen an exponential growth after 2020
- 2022-12-05 This Dutch company has exclusive sales rights for Lola apples
- 2022-12-05 Now new imported soft fruit packaging line
- 2022-12-05 Seminar of the PDO Peaches and Apricots of France: “We will have to adapt to the distributors’ demands”