- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Belgium: Contractor starts first excavation work for new Port House
During the next few months the site at quay 63 will be transformed with among other things the excavation for construction of the underground car park and the foundations of the new building: the “front leg” of the building will rest on the bottom of the car park. The two large concrete support structures will be built next, one on the inside courtyard and one to the South of it. The steel structure of the upper part will be delivered in six modules which will be hoisted into place and attached to one another.
Once the subsidy for restoration of the former fire station has been granted by the Flemish minister responsible, Geert Bourgeois, work will start on the existing building.
Construction of the Port House is scheduled to take 33 months, so that the Port Authority can move into its new headquarters at the end of 2015.
On 14 September the Port Authority received BREEAM (British Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) certification for the Port House project, categorising it as “very good.” The provisional certificate has been granted on the basis of the design. A definitive certificate will be issued once the project has been completed, taking into account the actual construction. The assessment is based on a checklist with nine categories.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy