- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
US: New Yerecic label website focuses on produce
“We want to give produce a fresh voice with our consumer driven label designs,” said Yerecic Label VP Sales and Marketing Rich Thoma. “Through our tested expertise we can ensure that these labels are appealing to the consumer while meeting food labeling laws and industry standards.”
The new website showcases produce labels that inspire the consumer at the point of purchase including recipes, HD graphics and usage and storage information. Visitors can request a copy of the consumer research and learn more about consumer preferences via YLFresh.com.
Also featured on YLFresh.com is a new label line called YerecicGreen. The Yerecic Green line helps reduce landfill, reuse resources and decrease a product’s life cycle impact without compromising quality or appearance.
“YerecicGreen was created as a part of our Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute L.I.F.E (Label Initiative For the Environment) involvement to help reduce our impact on the environment,” said Yerecic Label President Art Yerecic. “Yerecic Label’s dedication to making life better includes a strong commitment to minimizing our environmental footprint and helping others do the same.”
With experience in product branding, consumer interaction, variable data QR codes, and many other areas, Yerecic Label can help create a label that fits any product’s needs. The company will exhibit at the PMA Fresh Summit exposition in Anaheim, CA on October 27 – 28, 2012 in booth #3260.
For more information:
Tel: (724) 552-7776
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 "It is young companies and open minds that make the difference"
- 2022-12-01 A strategy to encourage in-store stock rotation
- 2022-12-01 Putting an end to wasteful packaging, boosting reuse and recycling
- 2022-11-30 Minamisoma company turns vegetable waste into eco-friendly plastic
- 2022-11-29 “We plant a single tree with every deal that we make with a client”
- 2022-11-29 Manupackaging announces strategic partnership with Polymateria for biodegradable films
- 2022-11-29 Reclosable and sealed freshness-saving packaging with tamper-evident solution
- 2022-11-25 Cambodian Minister plans QR-code stickers to combat fraud with durians
- 2022-11-23 Himachal: No takers for 6% Goods and Services Tax rebate on apple cartons
- 2022-11-22 Edible packaging addresses both food waste and plastic waste
- 2022-11-22 SAVRpak partners with Mexican company Jüsto, distributing moisture control technology
- 2022-11-21 A range of paper and board packaging suitable for over 30 different fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-21 'Prices in the plastics market in the EU and the US showed a decline in October'
- 2022-11-17 “A pallet-based system to extend berry shelf-life”
- 2022-11-17 Pineapple, chocolate and coffee part of special holiday gift boxes from Hawaii
- 2022-11-16 Quality label for products from Troodos mountain
- 2022-11-14 EastPack announces $30 million notes issue to meet growth In kiwifruit demand
- 2022-11-14 Veggie waste offers green solution to single-use packaging
- 2022-11-14 Angus Soft Fruits now importing berries using reduced-plastic, cushioning punnet to improve quality and recyclability.
- 2022-11-11 Brazil: Products must have labels from January 2, 2023