- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
- Almost 60 percent crop increase on Ontario Honeycrisp this season
- Rwanda to launch its first avocado sea freight shipment
- “Europe and Asia are down 15-20% on volume, so we expect good demand for NZ onions"
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Canadian hot pepper season about to begin
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- 2022-11-28 "We can look forward to a decent leek price campaign"
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 Productive meeting of international asparagus companies
- 2022-11-28 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan have stabilized
- 2022-11-28 Chinese farmers watch vegetables rot as zero-Covid measures disrupt transport
- 2022-11-28 Vegetable prices have come down at Koyambedu market in Chennai
- 2022-11-28 Microgreens from South Tyrol sold to the local market
- 2022-11-28 "The market situation for Italian vegetables is of serious concern"
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 Is inflation affecting Ontario carrot demand?
- 2022-11-25 Organic vegetables are doing well
- 2022-11-25 Growers can use a test kit to detect ToBRFV before plants even shows signs
- 2022-11-25 Zimbabwean growers frustrated by tomatoes being smuggled in
- 2022-11-25 “The winter broccoli season is starting slower than expected”
- 2022-11-25 "The forecasts that producers had in Almeria were inaccurate"
- 2022-11-25 The organic market gains three new vegetable varieties
- 2022-11-24 Kabul residents complain of high vegetable prices
- 2022-11-24 "Cauliflower shortage has allowed its price to remain at an average of €1.20 per kilo"
- 2022-11-24 Less concerns about the ToBRFV virus this year in Sicily